Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A day @ Fullerton Hotel

This post was supposed to be last Saturday's post , I have uploaded the pictures on FB but decided to blog about it as I think it is a nice outing and we grabbed afew of nice visuals. I have always like Fullerton Hotel, either the architecture or the atmosphere really captures my senses everytime I look at it. So finally this time I get to take a close look at the room and the interiors as my Bride-to-be friend Lie Mei has made an appointment for venue viewing for her wedding.

The lobby

What a lovely couple...nice shot?I like.. looks like its taken somewhere overseas haha

Another fav shot....taken by photographer Ivonny hahaha

Do we look like we are promoting COACH handbags?

It was damn hot durin 12noon but we just cant stop taking pics outside the hotel..its so nice

Fullerton Hotel

Luv this pic as well


Cant let go of the xmas tree even tho its so small

This pic was taken in the tunnel..didnt expect the result to be so nice!!Looks like in the time machine isnt it?

More pic from the tunnel

We are so hungry that finally decided to settle down at Jung Shou Korean Restaurant which cost us 90dlr!!!So not worth it!!!Nt nice and expensive!!Definitely wont go back anymore!!!

After lunch..continue the photo taking

Finally supper @Roti Prata House at Upper Thomson..Finger licking good!!

Happy!!!The most satisfied meal of the day..slurp!!!Want to go hundred million times also ok!!!

No comments: