Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Outing with SP Alumni and ex L&Y colleague

This week is quite fruitful...finally met up with those people that I had never seen for like 9 mths, some even 2 yrs.

DARCH 03/04 Gathering

Most of them are also exDPsians haha except the two NS men

Dinner at Marche

Although there wont be any xmas gathering but oWell this pic is as meaningful as that isnt it?


In front of the cart- I wanna be Cinderella..where is my Prince?LOL

Love this candid shot hehehe

Dinner with Cindy (ex L&Y)

We decided to have steamboat at Leang Seah St...I got no idea of the price because end up its a treat from her..ThankU Cindy...=)

Lovely Cindy..miss this Miss Chatterbox..reminds me of our lunch time in L&Y where we always
gossip with Esther and Eve...They all really treat me so nice,being the youngest in the clique hehe...I felt pampered =)

After 1 round we are already full..look at the left over !The spicy soup is nice as it is not as oily as the normal 1 so u can actually drk e soup without hv to worry abt swallowing the oil...make u less guilty hohoho..


We went to Toast box for coffee.. I had my fav Teh Peng and she had Teh-O but I forgotten to take pic of the drk instead zzzz..
Anyway we had nice conversation and will certainly meet up with her again next time with more members hehe

No comments: