Monday, August 11, 2008

Part 2 : My birthday presents

Part 2- specially for you guys that gace me prezzie....Thanks alot i felt so loved =)

So at the night of my birthday , I received a surprise gift from my beloved fren aka hsemate ( Derrick, Vir, Aaron and Esther ). We were watching a movie for our elective in school that day , and as what i highly suspected they prepared a cake for me after e movie end .
Guess what? They want me to exercise!! Gave me a yoga set with the balls and video , the most hilarious part is the dumbell haha , its time to shake those fatty bon bon off.




My Tai Tai card . They just know me so well...soo ME!!!!! Haha



My beloved twin sister .



My Yoga KIT...video , yoga mat , rubber and balls

Finally...my presents came from Sydney..Thanks Yuvi, Andrew,Keeven and Lionel.

I lurveee the bag.Thankssssss

The dress chosen by Lionel and Yuvi...do I look in it?hehe

And others...snackss yay the sour worm , nail polishes and chocolates and browniess..

I really have memorable present and day for all the effort that my friends put.Thanks guyss!!!

No comments: