Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My 23rd Birthday






Update is here ppl...haha kena warning already better do it fast hohoho THANK YOU PPL FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY MEMORABLE....

Last Thursday is my 23rd birthday...
Thought that it will be a boring one bcoz Im stucked at this place where birds dont fly and chicken wont lay eggs -ChengNgai's proverb

23rd July- Felt quite gloomy when I woke up ,weather damn cold....emo
No lesson but have to go school still later at night to watch movie for our Interior Project.
We watched "Stranger than Fiction " which is soo boring dat I felt asleep during the show.
11.45- My dear sister called and she is the 1st person to wish me "Happy Bday"even tho its before time. I saw Derrick and Jenson walked to toilet but didnt suspect anything because they
didnt bring anything on hand so went back the room without any suspicion.

Tralala..I was surprised!!! They sang bday song and bought me a cake.
And I got yoga set as birthday present yay they know I want to slimdown and encourage me to
exercise, How thoughtful they are =)



1 comment:

Joshua Annti said...

hehe.. happy birthday to u that night~ :P