Saturday, August 30, 2008

Suayness strikes

I cant believe how "suay" I am nowadays....let me tell you what happened in a week that is bad enough to piss me off.

  • Tuesday -I got my BTD result and feedback session . Result is totally a disappointed . I FAILED IT!!! regardless of my handwork on model . Not even a Pass! Gosh I am so sad at that moment even expected its not going to be good but neither do I expect it to be failed. Justin (my lecturer) said that if i have done better with my documentation I will even get a Distinction for my design. From our talk I tried to tell him how well I understand it and hope he knew it. He said he can see my intention but its not recorded in the documentation so still he cant give me a pass. Emo , sad and disappointed.my ethernet cable spoiled, wanted to go online bcoz of sianess but end up too fed up and went to sleep.

  • Wednesday
Today is another bad luck day. Kena hit by rugby ball while buying coffee from the stand outside my studio . It hit so hard on my skull that I cant even stand properly for the first 15mins. Tears rolling down my eyes , so embarassed that I have to close my face with my hands.
The fellow who kicked it do apologise but I was too painful at that state to even look at his face .
Head giddy but lucky nothing happen.
At night went to MILEHIGH party , its a theme party where everybody dressed up like pilot and air stewardess. Its abit boring in the beginning but getting fun nearing the end because we found our own spot to dance . At least its something fun to enlighten my day after the rugby incident.

  • Thursday
Went to city to buy the cable , damn the cable cost me 20bucks heartpain but since it is the source of my life here so I got no choice but to buy it. After that went Bento for buffet , ate until so full. I weighed myself and realised that I had gained another kilo . gosh so fed up but duncare anymore since not much difference anyway...

  • Friday
Came home after my interior class ,watched The Love os Siam with Virly . I cried afew times in the midst of the show , it is about 2 gay guy that love each other and has been friend since young . It is indeed very touching how such a deep love can develop under forbidden situation . Even a normal couple cant even love each other so deeply , totally overwhelmed by it . One of the scene showed the Christmas in Bangkok , which reminds me of my Bangkok trip and it did evoke some memories be it good or bad . Those are the times that we really show love to each other , it is so short but so memorable . Regardsless of what had happened , I still miss him badly and not sure when will this pain and miss be gone. I wonder whether if he still recalls the good time with me during our 8 mths relationship or the traces of me just faded in his memory as time passes. Emo strikes back ... maybe this emptiness in my heart need to be filled with something else ...I really dont know.

No comments: