Friday, July 11, 2008

Back form Sydney-Trevallyn again this time ard with Lionel hehe

I think it is time for me to blog again..after getting pressure form Lionel and Yuvi haha esp Yuvi who said that my blog is so "basi" which means stale in English , so I shall let her be wondered wakaka.

Back from Sydney on 3rd of July, felt abit depressed by the weather. But this time around with Lionel around the holiday is fun. For further info on Sydney trip please go to (www.thelifeof-vir.blogspot.com) and ( www.lionelteh.blogspot.com) as u know as usual I am so lazy hehe.

As our driver/daddy haven't come back form Sydney so we can only tour around Launceston. Due to lack of practice and experience me and Vir didn't dare to drive , so end up we got Lionel to drive us around. Pics :

PLaying with Lionel's pirated SLR haha




Esk market near our school..not as good as Glib market lar.. i want Glib market

The poser hehe

FIR's pirated album cover hihihi




This pic is well taken.lurve the pose and the water....credited to Derrick the photographer hehe

I like this too...

Oh Juliet..please dont leave me... I still like your nasi goreng...

The retarded two hahaha

Yuvi pose... we do this pose whenever we go ( kantong ga upik?) =P

The DAM

Lionel taking UV pose..



Another model pose

Okie I am considered quite diligent for updating os much today..for your information haha will continue tomorrow k? To be continued....

No comments: