Sunday, June 15, 2008

The snow experience

This time around we have 14ppl going in 3 cars, the whole journey are fun . I saw snow for the 1st time and it is soo beautiful..if only its not so windy i might be able to take more pics. Life is really good these few days.. Started by Fransesca hse's party, the sushi dinner and now the Hobart trip..after this will be followed by Sydney trip woohhoo..cant wait for it coz I have been wanting to meet my Sydney frens so much.....

Dad called the other day , break the news that my grandma from my mum's side has just passed away after being in hospital for 10days unconsciously. It is quite shocking to me because all along she looks OK to me. But my family and relatives know that it is better to let her go rather than seeing her suffer. My sis seems v sad as she was brought up by her , but from here we learnt our lesson which is to cherish our time with our family rather than wasting time to think of somebody who isnt worth for. It reminds me to call back home too .

Just yesterday I was browsing through old pictures. This coming 18th is supposed to be a memorable one if that thing didnt happen, but what has already happened cant be rewind and I know its time to move on. I think it is God's intention to make my Sydney fren (Yuvi) called me.
I have been wanting to contact her for so long and didnt expect her to call me. She has been wanting to see me as we havent see each other for 5years since we parted in Penang. I was realy happy to receive her call. 22nd June is supposed to be her birthday, but I will only be there on 23rd of June so she decided to postpone the birthday celebration 1 day after until I reach there. I am really excited to have reunion but before that still gotta finish my 1more module.


The Barilla Bay








The satay chicken

The first trial of Okonomiyaki

Aaron's mash potatoes

No comments: