Friday, April 11, 2008

Outing with Esther and gangs

Finally got something interesting to blog about...today woke up early to collect cardboards,after that proceed to school to submit our BTD5 submission,finally its done yea.I felt that i didnt do good enough comparing with other people.They just have stack of handdrawn diagrams or type out which looked like essay.Am I doing too little of are they doing too much?It is so competitive here,Im scared by their enthusiasm.This subject is what I hate the most,technical stuffs,just pray that I will do well in this subject.Maybe I should work more on my HTD and DS if i know this wont be going well...

Anyways head to city after that for lunch.Had Jap food at Bento,FINALLY!!!!
Miss ti soo much but they dont have ramen which i craved for the most.Never mind,will try to cook it myself one of these days:>.Pics:



The girls

All is in except poor Edwin who still doing his assignment...

A proper Japanese food finally..although its not very authentic at least it is not westernize...i give it thumbs up for lornie standars LOL


When looking at these shirts, we immediately think of Lionel.He will definitely like these kinda pattern,isnt it,Lionel?Which 1 u prefer?I would say the black one????hehe

At the pet shop

Guinea pig,look at the white hair in the middle,isnt it adorable???

The blur-looking hamster/guinea pig???Haha anyone please tell me what animal is that LOL

Which one should we get??Suggestion???

Family portrait

Finally they got car,next time can go Hobart together yay......

Ok I shld go bath and start reading my HTD...lots more things to do,practise sketchup,thinking of my design (If got inspiration)....to be continued...

No comments: