Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday evening

So last night the Mocha Cappucino that I had kept me awake til 4am..and Im not sleepy yet but forced myself to sleept.Woke up at 2.30 in the afternoon,finally made our way to library.Saw this book that I have been trying to prt screen from google whole nite in the library,wasted effort la last nite -_-.Finally mu hsemate moved his stuff and I can moved into my own room.

Woke up I received a sms from Julie (my penang friend) which touch my heart.She is asking hows my school and my life.Even tho we are so far apart but I can feel that she truly care for me form the bottom of my heart.Thats what true friends are,miss those old days where we girls just hang out together ,will giv her a visit when Im back to Singapore/

We baked rice with campbell soup for dinner,turns out quite ok tho,maybe can add more water hehe.After rearranging I like my room....Pic


Supposed to start reading my Indonesian Houses book but here I am still blogging .My mind was thinking of other stuffs ,hard to concentrate.Ok set target tonight will read finish it and do tomorrow.Jia you!!!!

No comments: