Sunday, April 6, 2008

Shopping spree

Dragged myself to wake up in the morning, the clock showed 10am already but i still dun wanna open my eyes.Managed to drag myself up tho for the sake of shopping.So after bathing i woke Vir up and there we are heading to town.Managed to get a nice n reasonable price jacket and accessories.Spend almost 50dlr....okok no shopping for this mth haha...

I loike the jacket....all along wanted to get this type hehe

The 8dolar scarf hehe

5 dolar silver necklace..I hope the silver is genuine tho

Wanted to get the necklace only initialy,but the ring is so interesting and cheap.U know larr girlss when come to bargain stuff fufufu cant resist the tempatation

Cleare view of e jacket hehe

The vase made of toilet roll....nice ryte Lionel this is called creative and environmental friendly LOL


The dining table with a new look......i like the tablecloth hehe

Will upload when got more pics from Esther's bday hehe

No comments: