Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bali trip with family

Finallyt i've got time to upload my Bali trip pics....Its my 1st time to Bali and initially im not really amazed with the beaches. I think Malaysia has better beaches such as Redang Island and Langkawi. But until I went to Tanah Lot and GWK, I started to feel the difference between those 2 places. It feels like Bali has this mystical atmosphere surrounds it, be it the architecture or history of the Empires. I felt that one must really understand the history of the island then only you can appreciate the religious spirit of it ; or else if you look at solely the beaches it will be no difference with any other places.

Ok..enuff of the words...visuals time :)

Tanah Lot







Thats not all of the pics..but due to the slow internet connection i will postpone the pics 1st heee....be patient yah

1 comment:

Ayumi Galuh said...

Tanah Lot is beautiful place in Bali

More info : http://www.tanahlot.net