Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally its over...enjoying holiday now =)

So Finally everything is done!!!hehe Finished my DS, BTD and HTD 2500essay which is enough to suffocate me for the whole year!!! Goshhh!!!!

Although I didnt feel satisfied with my final work ,because of the rendering that i spend so long but turn out to be not quite what i wanted, and didnt manage to convery my idea that well, Im happy that its finished on time!!! Thanks Chengngai for lending me ur powerful baby for my render =)

I promised myself this time that I will pick up handdrawn skill, which can save me so much time if I can master it well...No point regretting,just have to do better next year!!!Although next year the Digital Architecture sounds scary enough to drive me nuts :X , as u know Im not fated with computer..LOLX

Btw life is good , had 2 celebration dinner and lunch at Kristy's and Jenny's, and Jenny cooked me a very nice stewed(is it stew?) LOL or sumthg like pork and egg with black sauce, which is v nice........Thank you Jenny =)

Decided to go Sydney like 1 day before the flight and after the bbq , so its kinda rush for me . Its like presentation just over,still in the midst of clearing my mind off the sch work and here I am in Sydney already.

Day 1- went to UNSW to see Lionel's presentation. His work is always so impressive even tho didnt manage to complete everything.=) And he accompanied me whole nite until like 11pm even tho he didnt slp the nite b4. So nice of him.. thanks Lionel =)

Going out for my date with Yuvi tomorrow night. Im so excited and looking forward to it... Yayyy

No comments: