Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back in Singapore

It has been 6days since I came back to Singapore, and everyday has been going out to meet different groups of friends.

day 1 & 2 - Met Jenson and Esther and my bro, it has been a nice outing, being with the people that u familiar with, and Im grateful that my bro is here, at least there is sum1 that I know definitely will be there for me regardless of anythg, that I can rely on here...we went to Hongkong Cafe at Liang Seah St,followed by pool session and dinner at Lerk Thai. First time knowing my bro is so pro in pool ,maybe I should pick up some skills for him . It was great.

Sunday -went out with Liemei for shopping trip pat Far East Plaza...it was a fruitful trip indeed. i got tops,belts,shoes and was very satisfied with it.Spend like almost 100 on everything, which is quite worth it.

Monday-met Lihua and Jack for lunch, and as usual I was late lucky Jack2 nva scold me hohoho.
I felt so excited to see them..they totally nva changed at all =) but too bad they were too busy that they need to rush off after that, so we had planned to go out after 1st Dec.Gambate guys!

I felt abit loss suddenly so free, maybe time to plan my diet and exercise routine...

No comments: