Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally cut my hair

I know its abit outdated , i guess i prolly has already told u all about my new bangs but just post it so u guys can comment on it :).


This is taken after shower la without the help of straightening iron hehe

Finally Interim for DS is over, hasnt been sleeping properly for 2 nights, and I have sit in front of my computer literally seeing the transformation from the night to sunrise, and I could tell you that the feeling is no gud....especially when u know that u only did dat little amount of work overnite..

After presentation we went Kmart and city for a lil bit of retail therapy...yea and the guys are quite amazed at our stamina while shopping even tho we didnt sleep the whole nite...hohoho u guys wont know the power of SHOPPING man haha...

When we reached home i str8 away showered and went to slp and slept for 18hrs lol, beat my record in Singapore hehe..but not enuf to replace the amount of hours i had lost.

So now I am in the library planning to do my History's essay ,2500words and I havnt even start reading ..gosh hope can finish it while getting enuff sleep lol..

Reward ourselves with curry chicken which will be prepared by Mr.Aaron Oh hehe,he is the guy who can work v fast and stil get enuff sleep during submission ,salute him sia haha....OK will update again

No comments: