Saturday, May 3, 2008

1 week updates ...

Yea it has been a week since my last blog, didnt really have much things to tok about except sch works .Sunday had dimsum lunch with my church people and Vir and Derrick,it was so gud...way beyond my expectation..its authentic and the dessert is soo yummy.Love the mango pancake and coconut jelly...Lionel its equally the same standard as the 1 we had at Lei Garden ley...only this is much more ex,the smallest plate is 6 AUD each and it goes for all the range unlike in Malaysia it depends on the dished dat u chose.I miss Malaysia's dimsum tho while you can still eat dimsum at12midnite.

Manage to finish the BTD submission on Wednesday and ever since then i neva do any work until now and its only 2 days left towards interim,duno y just dun have the mood to do..haiz.Went to Kmart 2days continuously to shop, end up manage to get myself an ankle boots at the 2nd visit.1 down got1 more to go,which is knitted jacket hehe currently was looking at those type ..hopefully during the 3rd visit i will get it haha.

Me n Vir bought a radiant heater each but only found out that it doesnt work as effective as the fan eater ,aiyah shouldnt hv trust the staff arrr coz they are locals and they hv been used to the cold weather.Will try it tonite and c how.....

I guess the season change do make me a lil bit depressed, yesterday i just felt the misses so much and look at the pictures in my phone, the words that he said came back on my mind;contradicting with the happy memories i had restored.Why does it just flip 180 degrees totally before and after? I seriously tot that we have future together,his promises and words do make me believe him.....

My family didnt know about that,they still think that we are together.I didnt dare to tell them as it will make them worry even more.As for my grandma who already thk that i have found my partner , i didnt want to disappoint her.Dad is taking her to Jakarta to do checkup,i will pray that everything will b fine.I was thankful that i still have their support.So I will try to do the best in my study and not disappoint them,work harder so that I dun have free time to thk of other things.. be ti worth it or not.

1 comment:

JSfoxbear said...

Dear girl, I am abit worried about your health both mentally and physically. Keep yourself warm and drink alot of water. And do rem get rid of what has already passed, clear those memories from you. It will help. The best way to heal your heart is do not let anything remind you about the history. At least for time beind, as the scar in your hear is still vivid.