Thursday, April 17, 2008

its Friday again

Hihi,seems liek nothg much happened for past few days.As usual got tonnes of work to do and sleep super later,4 to 5am in the morning.Woke up early wanted to do work but ended up chatting and surfing net.haiz another day wasted.

Found out something that finally explain all this scenarios,but yet indeniable that the truth is painful.Had a little chat with Jace and did wad she told me to do,and I agree with what she said in her blog,am I just being biased or thats the way the world has changed?

Anyway I stayed up til 4.30am,but did nothg but chatting with Lionel and Liemei.We have been day dreaming from Paris to London about our job in future haha, which the dot is still very far away.Lionel said skali we dream so far end up both of us going back klang and sell char koay teow and I will be his indo maid,LOL(maid where got tai tai character?) haha.

Liemei's bf just proposed to her,really glad to hear that.Finally God gives her someone that really love her and doted on her,after the pain that she went through.I believe that God will have a better plan for me too , and I believe that Liemei's experience has shown me that .Pray hard to find 1 too hehe.

Okay shall start work liao i got submission in less than 3days time and Im still nowhere near,not even a dot.Byebye...

No comments: